jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should I write hubs just to generate income?

1. mariteslausin profile image60
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

No. Honestly, I don't know how to earn money on hub pages... because I don't care. I just love writing articles. that's it!

2. Mark Ewbie profile image87
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Nice question.  If you know how to write blogs to generate income then I don't see any harm in that - I wish I knew how! The thing is you can't just write any old stuff and link to adverts anyway.  It has to be relevant, interesting and lead the reader on.

Which is not far off just writing about stuff anyway.

3. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Should I write hubs just to generate income?

So far, I have written hubs based on experiences or knowledge on subjects I consider useful to other hubbers or the public in general.  Should I change to write hubs to generate income?  Thank you to those who give their views on the matter.

4. profile image0
    masmasikaposted 7 years ago

No.  Just write for the love of writing.  It is more fulfilling to write because you love what you are doing.  Just write and money will follow.  The good thing about writing for pleasure is that you don't feel pressured at all but the money still comes with the writings.  keep writing and good luck.

5. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

No i write hubs because i loved to write articles,gain knowledge,to meet new peoples and somewhat to earn money

6. twentyfive profile image79
    twentyfiveposted 7 years ago

You should write whatever you could write. Writing is unlimited like the reasons why we hub are unlimited. I used to write poetry and creative writing here, and loved it. I still do. But I need some extra income so I opened another HP account and write variety of topics..so far so good. Bottom line, you only know what you should write and why..