jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a way for a full-time college student to make money, but also stay on t

1. killagoon profile image77
    killagoonposted 7 years ago

Is there a way for a full-time college student to make money, but also stay on top of his studies?

I'm not trying to find a way to make thousands a month, just enough to afford 3 meals a day.  I know fast food would be an option for this, but I don't really find it appealing to be eating that stuff 3 times a day for 4 years

2. cockrelle profile image59
    cockrelleposted 7 years ago

This is an extremely difficult challenge many full time students face. You can take extra loans to help make up some difference, however most students want to get as little into dept as possible. It’s not easy but it is possible to find employment that will work with both you and your education.

3. LoganG profile image92
    LoganGposted 7 years ago

I actually had just decided to write a hub on the topic of making money in college when your question showed up. You can find it here: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-Mon … e-Students .

4. profile image0
    mommyloves2writeposted 7 years ago

How about working in your school's kitchen or a work/study program?

5. Mariaam Bhatti profile image60
    Mariaam Bhattiposted 5 years ago

Thanks for asking this,I am in college too and working full time.It is never easy,I am always tired and always submit my assignment a few minutes before the deadline.I even got more worried when the mature students officer said the pass rate of mature students who also work more than 15 hours a week is really low but if I don't work ,I won't have a place to live and money for college.

working