jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi I'm Karthik n I've created some hubs but I havn't earned money plz can u tell

1. S.Guru Karthik profile image53
    S.Guru Karthikposted 7 years ago

Hi I'm Karthik n I've created some hubs but I havn't earned money plz can u tell me how do u earn?

2. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Hi, I had a look at your hubs, they are very short so need to be longer and interesting.
    I have loads of hubs but still not making money from the hubs.
    I earn every week from kooday ( see my hub )
    I buy keywords and link them to my hubs.
    Every week since I joined they have paid me !
    Hubs need to be interesting to others & have good keywords that people want to know about.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image80
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

There is a saying in Tamil : "Arasa maraththai suththittu adivayiththai thottup paaththaaLaam".

(There is an ancient belief in India that women who could not conceive, if they circumabulate the  "Arasu" tree, they will get pregnant soon. A women who believed this walked around the tree and touched her belly to check whether she has become pregnant!)

Hope you understand!

4. contentpundit profile image61
    contentpunditposted 6 years ago

Well Said Mr.Rajan..It needs lot of perseverance.This applies to everything in life.The same with hubpages. Start writing and wait for some time.There are many tips and tricks to boost your traffic and revenue.You will learn once you sail through.You cannot simply test waters and hope for money.

working