Have you made new year Resolutions? Or do you think that they serve no purpose?

1. NewHorizons profile image79
    NewHorizonsposted 7 years ago

Have you made new year Resolutions? Or do you think that they serve no purpose?  I have made...

one.  Not to smoke more than 5 cigarettes a day.  Actually I've been on this 'diet' for a long time now.  But it happens that occasionally I fail to stick with it.,...........

2. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I have not made resolutions for 2011 because they rarely make a difference. Instead I want to think more about my goals in life and I want to make it clear what I want. You need to turn your resolutions into goals, stick with them and make lasting changes really.

Your smoking goal can be done, as long as you stick with in. Smoking is really a mental addiction because it doesn't taste great. You can either discipline yourself to smoke less or you can live with the regrets that you didn't stick to it. As they say, you must choose between the pain of discipline and the pain of regret.

3. drdspervez profile image66
    drdspervezposted 7 years ago

I will agree with simeonvisser , for making any resolution we must organize ourselves and instead of regretting we must learn lessons from the past.        smile

DR.DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

working