jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where to invest very small amount of money (10$ - 30$) online, and make more mon

1. saifhayel profile image79
    saifhayelposted 7 years ago

Where to invest very small amount of money (10$ - 30$) online, and make more money from it?

Ok, say i have 25$ in my paypal account, is there any place i can invest that kind money in something good?

2. wytegarillaz profile image74
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

On Kooday , I have been earning from there every week ,I buy keywords link them to my hubs, make money when the words sell andfrom profit share as well. have a hub on it

3. andra picincu profile image74
    andra picincuposted 7 years ago

Yes, you can set up your own website and pay for hosting.

1. ChinaDoll32BX profile image61
      ChinaDoll32BXposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hello I love this answer, I am also looking to invest a small amount of money in order to earn additional income, please explain to me how this works? If you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it.

4. EliteNetCash profile image60
    EliteNetCashposted 7 years ago

As for me, one of the ways of making money online with is information marketing. The reason is simple, it doesn't have huge start up costs, there are no shipping charges as the information is delivered digitally.

With a budget like yours, you should be able to buy a domain name from GoDaddy, and head over to ClickBank look for some information products to sell, its free then set up a PPC account and advertise your products there, I am asuming of cause that the 10 - 30$ is on a monthly basis, because if not then I don't think this will work.

With abudget like that, things will work but will take an aweful long time and you may give up along the way.

My best.

working