jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the fastest way to get rich?

1. winepress profile image56
    winepressposted 7 years ago

What is the fastest way to get rich?

2. fibo777 profile image61
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Playing a lottery. If you win, of course. Trading securities would probably be the second way. Marrying a rich guy or a rich lady the third one. Finding treasure the fourth one. Other methods take time. Unfortunately!

3. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 7 years ago

I did a hub some time ago that answers just this question.  Hope you find it useful.  wink

http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Rich-Quick-Schemes1

4. marshacanada profile image77
    marshacanadaposted 7 years ago

I just read wandererh's hub on this topic(see below) and all I can add are illegal activities such as entering the drug buisness and robbing banks. Both those options have bad karma and major considerable risk of jail or death or both.

Also why would you want to get rich quick-easy come easy go.
    Better to work and slowly accumulate real property so you know how to manage and keep it.

5. profile image49
    marketingmumposted 7 years ago

The fastest way to financial freedom, in my opinion, is Affiliate Marketing, you can make a great living from doing this, you don't need you own product or any inventory. You can start this business with no start up costs, read my posts for more information on Affiliate Marketing. I love it.

6. iamalegend profile image74
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

Find and grab a job. or take a loan from bank.

7. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

The Fastest Way to Get Rich is Sell 5$ service to 100000 People. If you want, you can also just by betting. If you still want to get the richer.

Buy 10000 Sites, Earning 1$ per day, which you can get at very cheap rates. Just like you buy them at 50$ per each which is one time investment.

8. rorymullen profile image60
    rorymullenposted 7 years ago

Writing online. I like to  be able to be my own boss.

9. Misty May profile image84
    Misty Mayposted 7 years ago

I don't know but if you figure it out tell me!!!! big_smile

working