jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is It Really Beneficial To Invest In Silver?

1. Terje Sannarnes profile image60
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

Is It Really Beneficial To Invest In Silver?

What are your opinion about this? I think it is beneficial to invest in silver! Would you try to convince me not to buy more Silver or do you share my opinion?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4663999_f260.jpg

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I share your opinion.  I think in today's economy it is wise to have money invested in diverse things.

3. tmgoldmarketing profile image59
    tmgoldmarketingposted 7 years ago

Its a great investment and a lot of fun. I share your opinion

4. Mithan415 profile image62
    Mithan415posted 7 years ago

Yes. It is a good hedge against your cash. If you have 50% cash and 50% silver, you are covered no matter what. Even if the value of the silver drops 80%, that would most likely mean that the purchasing power of your cash has increased immensely.

5. Salliebb profile image58
    Salliebbposted 7 years ago

I couldn't agree more, in fact I just bought some. Silver is supposed to move even faster than gold once it gets going. you can also get in for a lot less moneythan gold and have more shares for fewer $. With the economy the way it is heading. why not buy silver?

6. Csjun89 profile image68
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

I'm totally into silver but find it hard to get the physical

7. Jan Fowler profile image59
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

There is a strong sentiment amoung smart investors that precious metals such as gold and silver are a timely investment. Silver is an important player in this shakey world economy. I share your opinion, Terje!

8. fxdaddy profile image60
    fxdaddyposted 6 years ago

Maybe before, but the market is pretty toppy at this point.  It may be best to just wait it out.

9. profile image0
    theking2020posted 6 years ago

Invest in silver, silver is a great investment

working