jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a guide on how to start at least getting small funds after some hubs ha

1. Zanerus profile image61
    Zanerusposted 7 years ago

Is there a guide on how to start at least getting small funds after some hubs have been made?

What kind of Hubs will get the ad's disabled?

2. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

my one I did on why people like nudist beaches so I deleted it . I havent earned much on here but I earn about $50 a week in kooday , in my hub on more followers.
    There are other hubs about people earning with hubpages.

3. Zanerus profile image61
    Zanerusposted 7 years ago

My problem is though I'm reading hubs on how to start making the money, it doesn't make sense to me. I've gotten google adsense sent up for about three days now, and why I never expected any money quickly, the fact I've yet to make a penny is annoying me.

Part of it is simply I'm out of work and want to start earning money again, and I'm not sure how to get it rolling from here.

Thank you for your time though Freecampingaussie

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

The one thing about Hubpages is that while it does have amazing earning potential, it is far from a set-it-and-forget it system. Hubpages has a very flexible platform which allows you to be able to apply all kinds of web optimization, promotional tools, etc., but you do need to know how to use them. This really is a huge subject that a lot of people have asked me about, so I'm actually currently in the midst of creating a series of hubs on this very subject that will be accompanied by video tutorials on how I go about building and earning on Hubpages. I'm working on the first of the series tonight and it's starting at super-basic "how to build a hub", but I will be getting more technical from there if you don't mind waiting as I get them posted (I'm trying to do one per day during the week for this series, so hopefully it won't be TOO long of a wait). Here are a couple of basic-level hubs I've already done to kind of get a feel of where I'll be going when I get into more detail:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Many-Hubs-D … ond-Income

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Conduct-Keyword-Research

As for what kind of hubs will get ads disabled -- gambling, mature content (the definition of this does seem to be a little loose), illegal activities, and certain controversial subjects.

working