jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you ever re-publish your HubPages article somewhere else?

1. shussain86 profile image60
    shussain86posted 7 years ago

Do you ever re-publish your HubPages article somewhere else?

Do you ever rehash or re-purpose your any hubpages article for any other publishing platform? If yes, then for what?

2. Bendo13 profile image80
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

No, I never re-publish my hubs elsewhere because I don't want flagged on here for duplicate content... If I have blogs or other sites that would benefit from it, I'll just link to my hub and concentrate the traffic on the hub.

BUT if I happen to have an email newsletter list that would benefit from the hub topic, I might include it in full in an email to the newsletter... or just link them to the hub.

3. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do. All the "duplicate content" flag will do is it may impact your hub score -- which off of Hubpages seems to mean very little. I still earn with them, they still rank in the searches, and they reach more people. That said, Hubpages also has tighter rules about outbound links and such with something that's duplicate content because they want to make sure you're not just re-posting a sales letter or something all over the internet. If it's on my own blogs, though, I tend to just link to the Hubpages article and have a lead-in to the article typed up over there.

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image76
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

It is sometimes a good idea to take snippets from your hubpages and use it as eye-candy to drive traffic to your Hubs.  But don't do full articles based on my Hubs.  Beats the objective of having unique content.

working