jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can you really make Money on here ?

1. skeeter747 profile image62
    skeeter747posted 6 years ago

Can you really make Money on here ?

2. amurbach profile image83
    amurbachposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe it's possible but it takes a lot of effort if you don't know the ins and outs.  I would definitely recommend getting pointers from those who know and most importantly apply it to your hubs if your intention is to make money. smile

3. Robert_Truitt1 profile image55
    Robert_Truitt1posted 6 years ago

Yes, you can make money on this site. You just to pick good articles that interests other people that like to read.

4. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Yes you can, but it's not easy. As like every other way of making money I suppose.

5. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 6 years ago

I do not do it for money, some claim they do but I would think it is hard.

6. V Kumar profile image76
    V Kumarposted 6 years ago

Making money just by writintg on these sites is very difficult. However, if you keep writing, after some time, you may be able to have a steady stream of regular income. I still do not think it can be enough for a living or would even cover substantial part of your expenses. So my suggestion is that writing on these sites is justified and worth it, only if you enjoy writing.

7. celebritie profile image84
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

From what I understand if you do what you love and have fun doing it the money will follow.

8. ClickrNet profile image56
    ClickrNetposted 6 years ago

Like anything else, you first get the knowledge, add your efforts to that and put the time in and you'll earn. If other people are earning you can also, but the first key is the knowledge of what to do. I wouls start by asking other members (those who have been members for along time and have large accolates numbers on their pages) lots of questions.