jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Define both Bonds and Stocks and mention some fundamental differences among each

1. profile image45
    Joe39posted 6 years ago

Define both Bonds and Stocks and mention some fundamental differences among each other?

2. Nick82 profile image61
    Nick82posted 6 years ago

Bonds can be a more secure way of investment, stocks carry a higher profit gain most often but carry more risk. Bonds are normed for a group investments depending on who, what, when, where for investing. Since internet trading has become more an appeal single investers tend to hit stocks. These are my personal trends I have seen.

3. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

A stock is equity, meaning you own part of a corporation. A bond is a debt owed to you by the issuing party.

4. KK Trainor profile image61
    KK Trainorposted 6 years ago

Bonds are issued usually by governments; you buy the bond and that funds whatever the issuing party needs the money for. Then you get your money back when the bond matures and you cash it in. You will get some interest on that money as well.
    Stocks are actual shares of a company; you own a little - or large- piece of the actual company depending on how many shares you own. No matter how many shares you own though you do have a say in the company's decisions because they must notify you of shareholder meetings; you get to vote on things like the board of directors and decisions that affect the profitability of the company.

5. profile image45
    debbyrayposted 6 years ago

Define both Bonds and Stocks and mention some fundamental differences among each other?

Im Mrs.Deborah Ray from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited@live.com here is their number +4470359 03933

working