jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do always feel the money is never enough?

1. WriterDJ profile image73
    WriterDJposted 6 years ago

2. Job Help profile image54
    Job Helpposted 6 years ago

Making money is 100x harder than spending it. The stuff just goes so fast!

3. SubmissionWork profile image37
    SubmissionWorkposted 6 years ago

Because our demand increase more than our money.

Keep your demand low and little amount will be good enough. (Though I am also keeping my demands high ... this is all about life, after all we are not saints smile

4. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I used to feel this way until I changed my ways. I am conservative and try my hardest. Check out this hub.

http://hubpages.com/hub/goodcreditspend … tsdebtfree

rorshak sobchak

5. profile image44
    debbyrayposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Deborah Ray from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited@live.com here is their number +4470359 03933

6. courtlneygdtm profile image80
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I believe the more money one has, the more money one may want.  Almost like a snowball effect.  I also think that there may be a need to feel a sense of security in knowing that no matter what unexpected emergency one may be faced with, one will be prepared financially.   It is sometimes said that  some people may be one pay check away from poverty.  So it may be a fear of possible poverty that pushes people to feel that money is never enough.  Reasons, of course, will differ and vary from individual to individual.

--courtlneygdtm

working