jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I make money with Hub

1. profile image50
    bobbimathiasposted 6 years ago

How do I make money with Hub

2. lilian1 profile image60
    lilian1posted 6 years ago

It takes time to earn money here so I am told you have to write very good hubs and in time you will start earning Im sure they are some very good hubs here which explain how it all works regarding earning etc.....

3. Treasuresofheaven profile image79
    Treasuresofheavenposted 6 years ago

You can earn money several way through Writing Good Quality content on HubPages:

1)  Become a Goodgle Adsense affiliate - write some good quality content, then apply to Google.
    2)  Amazon Affiliate - apply to Amazon to earn money through placing their product on your hubs
    3) Ebay - Apply to Ebay
    4)  HubPages Ad Program

First thing, join HubPages and Write Quality Original content - then you can apply to the Affiliate Programs.
    Also, check out the HubPages Tutorial.
    Thanks for the question, hope I have helped!

4. profile image46
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

bobbimathias
    Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751

working