jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do to earn extra money?

1. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

2. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Like every other American male in need of a little extra cash, I visit my mom and dad.

3. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I have a full time job and my husband works from home on his home-based business, but money is getting tight.  I have a love of housecleaning (as silly as it sounds), but I have recently offered to clean my friend's and family's houses for extra money.  I have my first appointment next weekend and I can't wait.  I'm hoping I'll get a couple of more clients and then I'll have a nice additional income.

4. profile image46
    rachael123posted 6 years ago

Im Rachael from Toronto,i was in financial mess seeking for an urgent loan to buy a house worth $240,000.I found no legit lender until i was directed to UK NATION LOANS where i was granted the sum after three days which i contacted them.I have a house no which i will pay little by little till all is seetled.

If you re in need of urgent loan,here is their contact details...
    Gregory Woods
    Address:19 packview ND 347WK London

1. profile image0
      CalebSparksposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Lol...a little math seems to be in order:

"Financial mess"  +  $240k extra debt  =  DUMB

5. IntuitiveMind profile image60
    IntuitiveMindposted 6 years ago

I sell my unwanted items on eBay.  It's amazing how much stuff I have around the house that I don't use or need anymore.  Especially clothing, shoes, bags...I sell them on eBay and make an extra $300-$1000 a month depending upon what I'm selling. I also go to garage sales for bargains and then re-sell on eBay.