jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who can help me get coupon donations?

1. daisyf1305 profile image75
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

Who can help me get coupon donations?

Where can I go to get massive amounts of coupons. I am trying to get really poor people in my community together with the local churches to help the needy survive while using coupons, But I have contacted the Miami Herald and well they don't reply. Who can I go to?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5417269_f260.jpg

2. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

go directly to the manufacturers... many have online sites that will allow you to print out coupons.

3. slaffery profile image58
    slafferyposted 6 years ago

This may be a little different than the answer you are looking for but I purchase coupons off of Ebay.  I usually buy inserts in bulk which actually is a lot cheaper buying multiple newspapers.  I can also purchase specific ones if I want to.  I have never had luck getting the newspapers to  give them to me.  You'd be surprised how fast the coupons can accumulate this way too.

4. Anna Rhea profile image59
    Anna Rheaposted 6 years ago

Donations are best from friends and family. Jump on Facebook and see if you can get some feedback. The last census was only 3% of circulating coupons were being used. I bet you can find a lot of that 97% willing to help. Ask teachers at school. Many look for newspapers for projects. I'm wondering how many happen on spare coupons as well.

I personally purchase large quantities on eBay. You can get several (from 5 to 20) of one coupon or even buy multiples of inserts.

As for newspapers, they are required to destroy any left over coupons. At our local Walgreens, I overheard the manager repeating the same thing for unsold papers carried in their store. I would forego these outlets and stick with family, friends, and eBay. (And recycling bins if you're brave...)  Good Luck!

5. profile image0
    A.CreativeThinkerposted 6 years ago

You can go online and check for free coupons that you can download and use. 
    You can also ask some of your local grocers if they can supply you with some.
    Hope this helps.  Take Care.

working