jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where to get free coupons ?

1. Niicks profile image76
    Niicksposted 5 years ago

Where to get free coupons ?

2. biancaalice profile image61
    biancaaliceposted 5 years ago

The top places to get free coupons is going to be online because they are printables. So you can go and print them for free:

Next place I would say is the Sunday Newspaper for their Redplum Coupon Insert, Smartsource Coupon Insert and even Proctor & Gamble Coupons, but if you get the paper it's going to cost you $1.50 at least. So look around and see what works best for you!

*If you enjoy couponing and saving money, you can check out TheCouponClippingMom.blogspot.com for weekly store coupon matchups, sunday coupon preview, Facebook freebies and much more.

3. twinstimes2 profile image83
    twinstimes2posted 5 years ago

I wrote this hub last week regarding sites for coupons. Additionally it discusses my favorite coupon blog. Check it out!

4. lillief profile image60
    lilliefposted 5 years ago

I always use coupons and promo codes to save money. My favorite places to get free coupons are ezcouponsearch.com, coupons.com and sunday newspaper for local deals.

Most of the time, I shop online with promo code and online deals. It really saves me time and money. So never forget to use promo code for your online shopping.
    From Sunday newspaper, I can clip the best local deals and printable coupons and then use them for my grocery shopping.

Thank you