jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone know how to use google adsense? I really want to be able to earn ext

1. Uneducated opinio profile image57
    Uneducated opinioposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know how to use google adsense? I really want to be able to earn extra income

2. JoseMillan profile image59
    JoseMillanposted 6 years ago

I will tell you one thing. AdSense is the most incredible concept of money making in the world. But as an advice, be patient if you will setting up an adsense account, Google Adsense will MAKE you earn money, but not tons of money the first day you begin. The most important thing , and believe me, the most important thing for earning money using adsense is to have an interesting web-page, site or blog and to have too much visitors to your page, the equation is simple, more visitors, more opportunity to earn money.
    There are two or three excellent and affordable books you can buy about mastering AdSense, search for them in Google, look for Joel Comm's books, I consider him as one of the best authors of Adsense book on  the market, he really is a "Guru" in the topic.
    BEST REGARDS

3. joseph merlin profile image41
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

Earning with Adsense is not like come today and tomorrow bucks in your pocket.

This is long patience game, make a website  , blog and advertise it to get much traffic apply for adsense then the more clicks you have done the more earning will you get.

First Step is make quality web , blog then go ahead

Merlin

4. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

If you want to know what to do on Hub pages to earn from Adsense check out the Learning centre link and look in the forums. That should be all the info you need. Good luck.

working