jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can you find money on the streets?

1. Tony the writer profile image75
    Tony the writerposted 6 years ago

How can you find money on the streets?

2. cre8ivOne profile image78
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

I usually find it when I am walking because I look down, haha  My daughter makes money playing her guitar and singing.

3. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Keep your head looking down.  I never really thought about that question.  Perhaps there are places that you are more likely to find money than others such as where people dip into their pockets for change, like near newspaper stands. 

It won't be too much longer before this whole excercise is moot, because the cashless society is inevitable someday.  I'm sure there are already a lot less opportunities to find money these days then there were 40 years ago, as people pay for a lot of things with plastic these days.

4. JP993 profile image91
    JP993posted 6 years ago

It will find you. You just have to change your perception of money.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I haven't even found a penny lately, and pennies are always thrown away around here because people don't like pennies, not even the needle users.  Hey, 100 pennies equal a dollar, I always say.

Cre:  Street performers, and those who go underground (subway system) don't do bad.  Playing music on the street, if they have talent, is lucrative, even in these hard times.  Good For Her!!!

6. profile image38
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

Yes you can.It all depends what street and how your standing on it.I wouldn't advise it.

7. naeemebrahimjee profile image74
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

If there is a coffee or hot dog stand take a look around there.
    Look towards the side of the road where the buildings are.
    Look under park benches
    Look near newspaper stands.
    Look near bus stops or train stations.

8. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 6 years ago

In India there are different ways, begging is most prominent but other are street play, dancing and selling. Puppet show and other activities can give you enough to servive.

working