How does a person come back from series of negative events in their life from financial to personal?
Would be reading up on the answers to this very good question.
Setbacks had always been a part of my life. While I can't really say that I'm 100% OK already, here are a few things that I did to pull myself from the throbs:
- Tried to do the best I could in everything.
- Tried to improve my skills, educational background, income streams.
- Been trying to save for the rainy days.
- I don't treat money as God and give to others who are really needy.
- I count my blessings.
- I surround myself with positive people and stay clear of emotional vampires.
- I live below my means.
Here's the way I handle setbacks, as strange as they may be.
1) If God wanted me to stop, end everything, he would have done it.
2) Since God is letting me stay on earth, I try and see what is good in my life: health, mind, body in one piece
3) Do I have friends I can talk to - whether online or in person, makes no difference. I share with others what is going on, and then I listen to feedback.
4) While I'm going through the tough times, I remember I am not God. I do not know what the future holds. I have to rely on his judgement that I am worthy of being alive.
5) I do the best I can at the time.
6) I wake up and do something productive - like I was not going to answer this question - did anyways because what I do might help you, might not. My job is to put it out there to look at.
7) If I fail again, go back to step one.
Have faith, believe that you are capable of changing, brush yourself off and get back into the game, whatever your "game" is.
Life's a marathon - learn to enjoy the journey, not the destinations.
John D. Wilson
I would try and identify the problem, whether financial or personal and then outline a plan to combat it--making sure not to make the same mistakes twice. Sometimes it takes a long time so it might be one tiny step at a time, but always keep moving.
I would just suck it up,and do what I have to do to get back where I want to be.
Setbacks happen, and they tend to inflict financial as well as personal pain. Learn how to recover from and overcome financial setbacks. read more
Regroup and try a fresh approach! New approaches almost guarantee new results
by akuigla 7 years ago
Why some women attract negative events?Why some women, like Jacqueline Kenedy Onasis,Liz Taylor,princess Diana, bring much sadness and even death to their family?
by Affordablefun 5 years ago
Which is better a Negative life or a Positive life in order to achieve your dreams?Negative attitude to everything seems to weigh heavy on people causing them to always fail or fall short of their goals. When you have a Positive attitude and take life in stride gratefull for what you have and...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|