How does a person come back from series of negative events in their life from financial to personal?
Would be reading up on the answers to this very good question.
Setbacks had always been a part of my life. While I can't really say that I'm 100% OK already, here are a few things that I did to pull myself from the throbs:
- Tried to do the best I could in everything.
- Tried to improve my skills, educational background, income streams.
- Been trying to save for the rainy days.
- I don't treat money as God and give to others who are really needy.
- I count my blessings.
- I surround myself with positive people and stay clear of emotional vampires.
- I live below my means.
Here's the way I handle setbacks, as strange as they may be.
1) If God wanted me to stop, end everything, he would have done it.
2) Since God is letting me stay on earth, I try and see what is good in my life: health, mind, body in one piece
3) Do I have friends I can talk to - whether online or in person, makes no difference. I share with others what is going on, and then I listen to feedback.
4) While I'm going through the tough times, I remember I am not God. I do not know what the future holds. I have to rely on his judgement that I am worthy of being alive.
5) I do the best I can at the time.
6) I wake up and do something productive - like I was not going to answer this question - did anyways because what I do might help you, might not. My job is to put it out there to look at.
7) If I fail again, go back to step one.
Have faith, believe that you are capable of changing, brush yourself off and get back into the game, whatever your "game" is.
Life's a marathon - learn to enjoy the journey, not the destinations.
John D. Wilson
I would try and identify the problem, whether financial or personal and then outline a plan to combat it--making sure not to make the same mistakes twice. Sometimes it takes a long time so it might be one tiny step at a time, but always keep moving.
I would just suck it up,and do what I have to do to get back where I want to be.
Setbacks happen, and they tend to inflict financial as well as personal pain. Learn how to recover from and overcome financial setbacks. read more
Regroup and try a fresh approach! New approaches almost guarantee new results
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|