jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Which is better a Negative life or a Positive life in order to achieve your drea

1. Affordablefun profile image56
    Affordablefunposted 8 years ago

Which is better a Negative life or a Positive life in order to achieve your dreams?

Negative attitude to everything seems to weigh heavy on people causing them to always fail or fall short of their goals.  When you have a Positive attitude and take life in stride gratefull for what you have and for the achievements.  The world is just brighter and easier.  I find too many people always wondering why me?  what happend I did it by the book?  These people never look at their attitude. A positive person seems to achieve because they can take things in stirde over come obsticals

2. Ozibuna profile image58
    Ozibunaposted 8 years ago

I can't really tell if it was a question you wanted to answer yourself or not, but one answer is both.

Now now, hear me out. If a person lives his or hers days with a positive attitude, he or she will have greater chances of success in life. With everything from love to money.

On the other side however, and i am talking about extremes here, people who are full of negativity, sarcasm and irony, get somewhat of the same result.

First of all they will not die young, they will die of an old age. Granted they will not have the same amount of luck, on the contrary they will suffer quite enough misfortune, but the upside of this is that it will not affect them as much as an optimistic person, because the pessimist is expecting it.

Same goes with life dreams. The pessimist doesn't really have huge life goals, and with low standards comes high chance of happening.
    As an extra to this, i strongly believe that he or she will suffer irony in life, quite a lot of it actually, to a point in which some dreams will happen but others wont. This is however applied to those fully devoted to pessimism, people that are NO fun what so ever to be around, and people that will literally suck the hope and cheerfulness out of you.

1. Laura Schneider profile image92
      Laura Schneiderposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I somewhat agree--both! Pessimists (negatives) expect things to go wrong & take life in stride better than shocked optimists ("this can't happen"). Positives can over-rate their self-worth & successes, thereby "settle" for mediocrity. BALANCE

3. profile image50
    runningposted 8 years ago

Positive life.  I'm super postive & people (neg. people) always try to bring me to their miserable side.  I'll tell you this.  We all have our struggles, our sad story.  I know I was dealt a crap hand.  I changed it by having a positive outlook in life.  I guess I should hate life, but I love it.  I've accomplished a lot of my dreams & I'm still going.  When I'm old, I'll look back at my life & be glad I did it the positive way.

4. Sparkle Chi profile image75
    Sparkle Chiposted 7 years ago

I just created a hub that talked about this! A positive attitude is key to achieving a life of happiness and success! You attract what you feel. If you are wallowing in negativity and complaining about the things happening in your life, you will find yourself surrounded by more things to complain about. This can be a downward spiraling cycle that is very hard to break out of. None the less, you can change your attitude at any point by simply choosing to do so.

This is the hub I created that answers this question: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Advantages- … l-Attitude

5. profile image49
    dogandponyshowposted 7 years ago

negative life seems easy to achieve but in realy if we follow negative their will be no result ...... if we follow the positive its so hard containing alot of difficulties but after achieving their will be no more difficulties we can live happily  ... so its better to follow the positive way

6. chitrarekha profile image60
    chitrarekhaposted 6 years ago

Positive of course as positive elevates and negative pervades.

working