jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Bank account's interest or Adsense earnings? Which one give you more income?

1. dumindu89 profile image73
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

Bank account's interest or Adsense earnings? Which one give you more income?

2. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

Mediocre as it is, my Adsense earnings definitely are better than what the bank decides is fair compensation for my deposits.

3. Bretsuki profile image80
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

AdSense by far. Even in a bad month I earn more on my posts than I do from bank interest on my cash.

4. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 6 years ago

Depends on your country of residence... In India you could get up to 10% interest... That'll definately beat adsense earnings if you factor in the effort that's involved in generating adsense revenue.

5. Nicu Gecse profile image36
    Nicu Gecseposted 6 years ago

AdSense adds a sense to the word earnings. I would become interested in bank interest if I wouldn't need a microscope to properly detect them. The monthly bank report usually fails to convince me that my deposits are profitable.

6. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

That really isn't a fair comparison.  In order to get interest on a bank account, you must have some cash on deposit. The more cash, the bigger the interest earnings.

With Adsense, you can start out with nothing, and with enough quality hubs, you can increase your income over time.  Even if you only get a couple of pennies a day, most bank accounts aren't paying even that.