jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would using an affiliate program that sold adult toys too get me banned from ads

1. Jade89 profile image84
    Jade89posted 6 years ago

Would using an affiliate program that sold adult toys too get me banned from adsense?

If I have an adsense account on my site could I have an affiliate network selling perfumes if it sold adult content (toys) too? I need to sell the perfumes not the adult stuff. Would I get banned by adsense?

2. LucidDreams profile image71
    LucidDreamsposted 6 years ago

In my opinion not even worth the risk....

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Adult content
    The AdSense network is considered family-safe, which means that publishers aren't permitted to place Google ads on sites which contain adult content. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:

Lewd or provocative images
    Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
    Sexual tips or advice
    Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
    Adult toys or products
    Ads or links to external sites containing adult content
    If your site has content which you wouldn't be comfortable viewing at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't an appropriate site to place Google ads upon

4. Neil Horton profile image60
    Neil Hortonposted 6 years ago

You bet your sweet toys it will! Google's TOS explicitly prohibits adult content being displayed in conjunction with their adsense program.

5. myalee1234 profile image37
    myalee1234posted 6 years ago

i dont think you should do that because you never know what will happen to your account with Adsense  you dont want to risk your account for that

working