jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can anybody give me a good strategy for earning money from youtube videos?

1. sportgames profile image59
    sportgamesposted 6 years ago

Can anybody give me a good strategy for earning money from youtube videos?

How do you earn money on youtube?

2. Dr. Haddox profile image81
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

You seem to an active oriented person. That is your hubs involves activities that are highly action oriented. In your particular case (I would not suggest this approach for everybody) you may be able use youtube videos as teaching mechanisms. That is, get people to come to you somehow for lessons on (any subject) that you are good at. And use your youtube creations as study materials. This is the best that I can do to help you. Sorry.
    Dr. Haddox

3. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

Youtube has a partner program where you earn money through ads like adsense.  You can also put a direct link to your product or blog in the description box.  If your content is getting a high view count then more people might click the link.  Make sure you use a call to action in your video and ask people to click your link for more info.  Increase clicks.  The more videos the more clicks and allow the landing page to do it's job.

4. Julz09 profile image61
    Julz09posted 6 years ago

build up a good community of viewers around your video's then put ad-sense into them.

5. profile image47
    amourette1993posted 4 years ago

easy and fast cash with youtube. New and successful method Visit http://offers2013.com/how-to-make-big-m … money.html

working