How do you invest? Do you use a financial adviser or follow stocks on your own?

1. mpoche4 profile image81
    mpoche4posted 6 years ago

How do you invest?  Do you use a financial adviser or follow stocks on your own?

2. mpoche4 profile image81
    mpoche4posted 6 years ago

I use a financial adviser because he is an expert and I am not!  I really do not take the time necessary to learn about how to invest my money.  My 2 savings are Roth IRA and an investment account that is invested in stocks mostly but that I can liquidate if necessary.  i would love to be more active in my financial future, but I just do not know where to start beyond what I am doing now!

3. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

We have a financial investor who has put us into three separate IRA portfolios.  There is one for our trust, one for me and one for my wife.  Each portfolio has corporate bonds, unit investment trusts and preferred stocks and a money market account.  As income is generated, it goes into the money market accounts where we live off of the money that is generated from the income stream and social security payments.

In addition I invest in individual stocks as well. I have one stock that has done exceptionally well.  It's called Chipotles and is currently at $407.00 per share. The symbol is CMG.

working