jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Of all the jobs you have done in life which one was your least favourite ?

1. Mariaam Bhatti profile image59
    Mariaam Bhattiposted 5 years ago

Of all the jobs you have done in life which one was your least favourite ?

God! I leave a trail of jobs from take-away assistant ,cashier,cleaner ,shop assistant,security officer ,security instructor,primary school teacher to childminder .

I least liked some of them for various reasons.Some ,I did not get along with employer/colleagues, some were not very challenging,some had very long hours and little pay and many other reasons.

However, I always learnt something from each of them ,things that have made me what I am today,a stronger person,wiser and a person who appreciates the little that I have.

What is your list , if you still remember :-)?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6264885_f260.jpg

2. collegedad profile image77
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

Hauling corpses had to be the worst! I move bodies from funeral home to funeral home for about two months. Wouldn't do it again!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I worked in a funeral home (in the office) and the couple that owned it were right out of some strange book!  They wanted the employees to enter through the back which meant going through the room where all the recent bodes were laying waiting for whatever they wait for.

You would enter the back door, the room had no windows so it was dark and the light switch was way across the room. It freaked me out.  I finally quit when one day the director said he would be gone when they delivered this one body and that I may have to help them unload it.  No way - I was hired to work in the office. I refused and quit within a few days.

Creeped me out!

4. Mariaam Bhatti profile image59
    Mariaam Bhattiposted 5 years ago

God ! When I asked this question I least expected these two answers, both about dead bodies (God bless these souls).You guys reminded me of some jobs I had forgotten exist.Thank you for the answers :-)

working