jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you get ads on YouTube?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 6 years ago

How do you get ads on YouTube?

2. lawretta profile image76
    lawrettaposted 6 years ago

you have to contact youtube and then fill out the form they will send you. after that, they will reviewed your youtube page and then decide whether or not you deserve to place ad on your page. hope that helps.

3. profile image0
    guidetowebposted 6 years ago

You should start making good videos, then if your are lucky if any of your video or videos is viewed by large number of audiences. And if it gains a good amount of views within a decent amount of time period, Youtube will automatically send you a message in your youtube account as well through E-mail which you used to sign up with youtube. The message will generally say that your particular video is eligilbe for monetization(revenue sharing) and it will give you option to learn more. You should then apply for google adsense and the follow the steps. Monetize your video(s) that are eligible for revenue sharing. If you You are ready to go....

This is on my own knowldge and personal experience !

Check out this video only for monetization process.

4. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 5 years ago

For me I got approached by YouTube telling me they would like to put adverts on my YouTube video. First it was just individual videos, then I could submit individual videos for it. Finally I got it to where I got the option to enable adverts on the videos I upload myself , but it has to have no copyrighted content on the videos. Which is how I got started on YouTube. I am not that big, but I do get paid when ever I reach $100 or more.