jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe the saying "More money, more problems?"

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Do you believe the saying "More money, more problems?"

2. profile image0
    onlookerposted 6 years ago

To each their own. For some, money seems to be a solution to a lot of problems but then more money means more responsibilities too.
    Right now money could fullfil some of my materialistic wants but not my state of mind.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It would depend on the individual.  Some people suddenly come into money, try and change their lifestyle and make it complicated - I think greed takes over and they more more problems for themselves.

Another person might have money but keep their life simple.  I am not sure what I would do if I had more money but would love to give it a try!

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Some people can handle money and can treat it with the respect it deserves. The problem a poor person has with coming into wealth is that, despite the fact he is now a millionaire, he is still surrounded by poor family and friends. Rich people have to surround themselves with other rich and financially-successful people. Poor friends cannot help a rich friend. They will only want things and expect things. If you give, they will expect more. If you don't give, they will be resentful. It's like Shakespeare's play, Timon of Athens.

5. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

money helps you solve problems I always welcome more money

working