jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think is the most popular topic to be written on and makes money for

1. editorsupremo profile image65
    editorsupremoposted 6 years ago

What do you think is the most popular topic to be written on and makes money for hubbers?

2. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 6 years ago

I'm still trying to figure that one out. I think it's different for everyone because of writing styles and even a bit of luck playing a factor. I'm going on a path of writing about whatever I feel like for the day. Makes it more enjoyable.

3. LucidDreams profile image70
    LucidDreamsposted 6 years ago

Well anything to do with jobs or finance can make you money but they are generally very hard to rank for. One of the things I do is visit sites like Yahoo answers and Ebay Pulse to see what questions people are asking and what products may be hot yet still evergreen.

For me it is easier to just write about whatever is on my mind. Sometimes I see something on the news and just get an idea. Then once I find something that seems to do well I write additional articles on the topic.

4. primarkonlineshop profile image35
    primarkonlineshopposted 6 years ago

The most money is generated from low competition keywords, cause the hubs that rank high in google get the most traffic aka the most €. I know some hubs get 500-700 views a day strictly via google.

So thats my thought.

5. leros003 profile image59
    leros003posted 6 years ago

Most people love to hear about health and fitness.  Virus scans used to bring in my most money in eHow.