jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the legitimate methods to generate backlinks?

1. sivaskumar profile image59
    sivaskumarposted 5 years ago

What are the legitimate methods to generate backlinks?

I am very much lagging in this area of SEO. I write decent content without any errors or typos. Still, I am not able to generate any backlinks for my hubs. My freelance clients use the same writing but they never complained. Am I missing something here?

2. mbsunlimited profile image67
    mbsunlimitedposted 5 years ago

Writing and submitting articles is an excellent way to generate backlinks to your site as well as create targeted traffic. Yeah,it's boring and time consuming but if succeeding online was easy then everybody would have successful websites.

3. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 5 years ago

Here is a hub I put together including sites to use for building links as well as helping to build some social exposure for your content as if you can get your articles liked and shared by others you will be fast on your way of getting unsolicited links and mentions on other sites as well as driving traffic from your networks.  http://czczcz.hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Hub … 10-minutes

4. moneytoplist profile image60
    moneytoplistposted 5 years ago

You can try these ways to get backlinks:

1. Submit rss to website featuring rss feeds

2. Write articles, submit them to article directories and use "about the author" box to include backlinks

3. Use social networks to share interesting links with others

4. Exchange links with others (somebody includes a link to his article and you include link to his page in your article)

5. Submit your URL to web directories