jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What would you rather have, a million bucks or a million friends?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

What would you rather have, a million bucks or a million friends?

2. EclecticFusion profile image78
    EclecticFusionposted 5 years ago

Easy! A million bucks assuming you mean a million dollars! I've had many "friends" and most turned out to be users, so I can do without that many friends in my life. I have one best friend and we are engaged. That's all I need!

3. hoteltravel profile image70
    hoteltravelposted 5 years ago

Neither. I wouldn't know what to do with both. Money-wise, a few extra dollars would be helpful. A million dollars is too much for my taste. Giving it away is also not an easy task, as I have to find genuine person/s in need of that kind of money. Million friends is a NO-NO. I won't even remember the names of these many people. Then, how can I call them friends?

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

a million dollars by a long shot. i don't even want to know a million people never mind have them for friends.

5. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I'd rather have a million bucks because my endeavors with it could earn me much more and a few real friends along the way.

6. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

A million bucks for sure. As far as friends go, it's more about quality than quantity. I'd rather have a few close friends than a lot of distant friends.

If I had a million dollars, I'd love to be able to help others and do some amazing things that I could never do right now. I would want to give back and try to make a difference in other people's lives.

7. Caitlin Pyle profile image83
    Caitlin Pyleposted 5 years ago

A million bucks for sure smile I agree with fitmom -- quality over quantity there. And a million bucks isn't THAT much-- I would just put it into a CD or invest it in a fund and watch it grow. Pretend like it wasn't there, but feel stable and comfortable knowing that it, indeed, was!

8. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I think I would go for the money. Friends are wonderful but you only need a few close friends to help and to enjoy through life.

9. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

In terms of millions, it would be dollars; however, one or two true friends have been worth a million dollars in my lifetime. I could live poor, but life wouldn't be worth living without my best friends.

10. ciaralw profile image59
    ciaralwposted 5 years ago

I would take the money and help the few good friends that I already have. Plenty of people want to befriend millionaires.