jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most essential money or family?

1. HubertBarlow profile image56
    HubertBarlowposted 6 years ago

What is the most essential money or family?

2. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Personally my family would alwasy come first but I guess it depends on what kind of family you have. If you have a loving and supportive family then family is always more essential than money.

However if you are like a close friend of mine who came from a very abusive family, the fact that an aunt gave her money to move away meant that, in her case at least, the money was more essential. She then went onto marry a wonderful guy and have four kids. Now, if you were to ask her this question, she would definately say her family would always come before money.

3. hender profile image39
    henderposted 6 years ago

This really depends on the situation.  For me, I consider money to be important because of my family.  When I die, I want to leave behind some money for my family to take care of everything they need.  This means I need to put a good amount of time and effort into making money now.

If it's something like "moving for a new job but abandoning family", of course I would pick family.  Your question really is a bit too open-ended to give an accurate answer.

4. Khal Blogo profile image61
    Khal Blogoposted 6 years ago

Money without a family is bad. A family without money is worse, because you see them starve.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Family. I would be lost without my family.  But as Seeker7 says - if it was a bad family, I might change my mind.

6. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

Family .. money is essential to live but your family is what brings you happiness.

7. Michele Travis profile image69
    Michele Travisposted 6 years ago

My family. I have a family that loves me and I love them.  Without them, money would mean nothing at all.  So my answer is Family.

working