jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you working towards a significant passive income?

1. Emeraldgreen21 profile image69
    Emeraldgreen21posted 5 years ago

Are you working towards a significant passive income?

I realized recently that there's potential for me to earn a significant passive income using Hubpages, if I keep writing more content. I'd have to be consistent in my efforts, and I'm guessing it will take a lot of time, but it's doable. Are there any other hubbers here who are actively working towards increasing their passive income? How successful have you been so far?

2. Viviannie profile image74
    Viviannieposted 5 years ago

This is my main goal for this year, to significantly increase the passive income. I am currently working to increase my passive income through several systems. It never occurred to me that I might use HubPages as a significant passive income, I just thought that it will be a small passive income. Maybe I'm wrong and hubers that earn big time money with hubpages might say a word about this.

3. SKCandles profile image76
    SKCandlesposted 5 years ago

I am experimenting this month with increasing my hubpages income and it is working.  make sure to share your pages!

4. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

I have joined Hub Pages about two weeks ago.  I thought I'd see if I will be able to make any significant income from my article and recipe writing.  And, after reading that many people were making a decent income by sticking with this, I decided it would be worth the effort to continue on.  Besides the income, I really like communicating with the other hubbers, and I really love writing, so why not stick with it?

You may want to stay with this awhile to see if you do make some income, even if it's a small amount right now, I believe there should be more of an income as we all continue writing and following other hubs.  After two weeks at this, I figured that I should wait at least a few months or more, to see if anything comes of this.

5. profile image71
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

I am only starting to see passive income from my HPs account, but at this point I am definitely still working for it, and I wouldn't call it "passive" income!  I think as you (we) build more evergreen content that people come back to time and time again, then passive income will increase.