How do you feel working at home?

1. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 5 years ago

How do you feel working at home?

Do you live off a stable income working at home? How do you manage that?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

In the last few months--this is the only time I'm getting the opportunity. I had some money in savings and am working part-time in different areas. I hope this works for me, as I never want to go back to working the 9 to 5 ratrace for someone else....

3. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 5 years ago

I absolutely love it! I've been working at home full-time since 2005, and wouldn't change it for the world. At first my income was very unstable and I went through some severe roller-coasters, and at the moment it's a bit unstable again due to some life events draining the savings account, but it comes in steadily now and we've managed to build in stability by keeping that savings account. The goal is to keep enough in the savings account for at least three months' worth of expenses, pay bills off of that and then deposit all of my checks into it as they came in. There are times that I am not paid for a couple of months at a time, or that only small payments trickle in while I'm working on a large project. The reserve is what compensates for the lack of cash flow during these times and allows us to be able to rely on my income, with a family of five in a single-income household.