jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How long did it take to get the first $1 from your hubpages?

1. NewAgeNews profile image41
    NewAgeNewsposted 5 years ago

How long did it take to get the first $1 from your hubpages?

2. greekwarrior profile image72
    greekwarriorposted 5 years ago

It took me a whole month to make my first dollar on Hubpages, lol smile

3. Mynde profile image74
    Myndeposted 5 years ago

It took me about a year, because i was using only adsense and had only two articles. But when i started using hubpages ad program it took me abotut 10 days until i reached my first dollar from this program.

4. Arren123 profile image75
    Arren123posted 5 years ago

Took me just over 5 weeks to earn my first full dollar with Hubpages program smile

5. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

Actually within the first week, but then it slowed down tremendously and took about 3 months for the next dollar.

6. Marisaupa profile image61
    Marisaupaposted 5 years ago

I first joined the HubPages ad program on February 26th of this year.  With only one hub actually being an "earner," it took me eleven days to make my first dollar strictly through the HP ad program.  Then, (insert ominous background music here) Google's unholy panda-penguin hybrid updates kicked in and it took me 53 days to clear my second dollar.  Fortunately by the beginning of May things stabilized again and my third dollar only took 14 days.

Of course, relying on only one hub is not the ideal plan.  Come June my schedule should open up so as to allow me to publish several hubs which I have presently crawling around assorted notes, napkins, and brain cells.

7. profile image0
    chrisinhawaiiposted 5 years ago

Not there yet, but I only got my Adsense approved this week.

So far I got 9 Hubs with $.69 earnings?..

Do you guys have all monetization options going?  I've got Adsense and HEP.  Just got my Amazon approved today, so I'll be adding those capsules soon.  eBay is still pending.