How do you make more money with Hubs?

1. Rjones01399 profile image61
    Rjones01399posted 5 years ago

How do you make more money with Hubs?

I have only been a member for a couple of weeks. I have all the earning things active, but I am not making any money. Can anyone help point me in the right direction to making more?

2. ALL4JESUS profile image78
    ALL4JESUSposted 5 years ago

HubPages and perhaps any entrepreneurial business is not a sprint, it is a race of endurance.

Stick with it, keep your goals focused and over time the dollars will be there.

It took me some time to figure things out, improve my content, learn the SEO techniques and now finally I am earning some dollars. I can clearly see how people make a great living at this.

Remember the best returns on the internet are from a tapestry of subjects, tapestry of different forums, a tapestry of different platforms.

3. Angela Brummer profile image46
    Angela Brummerposted 5 years ago

I like you are fairly new.  Many of the vets around here have published artiles on how to be sucessful making money.  I have linked (I think or you may need to past in your windows or search by title) a few articles that have helped me. There are hundreds on here.  Once your are on one of these articles more articles like them will appear on the left.  Also, become part of the community, read others stories, lots of stories, and make comments on their writting and follow them.  They are your best support system. 
    Make sure to use:
    Back links
    And key words

how you can move your way to the top in hubpages … n-hubpages

How to Earn $1000 a Month Writing at Hubpages … t-Hubpages

How to Get Traffic to Your Site - Directory of Top Articles on Getting Website Visitors, on HubPages … n-Hubpages