jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some ideas about how to earn a passive income?

1. Doctor Kristy profile image90
    Doctor Kristyposted 5 years ago

What are some ideas about how to earn a passive income?

2. D Shannahan profile image80
    D Shannahanposted 5 years ago

If you want to start building up a great passive income with minimal work involved, I recommend you check out the Wealth4All website.  Wealth4All is a program in which you can build a sustainable cumulative passive income with only $26 minimum to invest.  Many people who have been in this since December or January are making $500 a week.  Check it out if your interested, Im confident you wont be let down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKn3-1v … ature=plcp   Thats a link to a little video about it with a link to the site.

3. fcmosher profile image93
    fcmosherposted 5 years ago

write, write, write, write write write. Sign up for adsense, if you haven't already -- it's free and easy. Check out my hub, http://fcmosher.hubpages.com/hub/can-i-do-seo-myself for more ideas about how to make a little money through the internet...

4. Damodar Bashyal profile image70
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

Out of billions of opportunities in the world, what works best for you? Lets go through the list together. read more

5. dpsimswm profile image60
    dpsimswmposted 5 years ago

I saw your question and immediately thought about investing.  Here's a hub I wrote.

6. sethpowers profile image69
    sethpowersposted 5 years ago

Passive income is a myth. Everything takes work. The only truly passive income comes in two forms:

1. Doing what you love - This is still work, but it just doesn't seem like it because you enjoy what you are doing.
    2. Collecting off investments - The operative word here is investments, meaning you put a lot of work up front to reap benefits during the future when you work less. Even investments like stocks, savings accounts, and real estate require initial work (i.e. research, initial capital, etc.) and a modicum of ongoing work (i.e. general maintenance, ongoing monitoring, etc.).

That's not to say these are bad options, and there are certainly easiER ways to make money than a 9-5 or in addition to a 9-5. Just find something you like to do as a hobby, then monetize it in your sparetime (i.e. writing, art, buying/selling, etc.)