jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your biggest personal plan this coming year and how do you plan to achie

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What is your biggest personal plan this coming year and how do you plan to achieve it?

You do not need to specify it, just say whether it is about love, finances, personal savings, getting an education, a new job, marriage perhaps? How do you plan on achieving it. Good luck and may you achieve it.

2. Cristale profile image87
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

This year my biggest personal plan is to have a year better than the last one. I plan on achieving it by doing the opposite of what I did the last year.

3. safiq ali patel profile image72
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

One of my goals for 2013 is hub pages. I want to make sure I read and follow all the guidelines and the help that is available in the learning center. And I also want to make sure that I grow more competent with related Google Software.

4. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

As Grandpa McCoy of the Real McCoys use to say, "Dag -nab-it, It just seems like . . ." I've work to jump to next, so a bit of haste. I plan on flying to Gothenburg, Sweden in secret. Then I will have learned enough Swedish to hitch-hike to a little rural community not far away. I will walk the last part of the Trek, knock on a door in early morning, a dog will go woff, woff.

Next, the door will open, I will look into a most beautiful lady's eyes and then ask, "May I have a cup'pa Greek Mountain Tea?"

Simple enough for a dream, yet a vision too. More answers of your questions:
    About Love - definitely
    About finances - assuredly
    Personal Savings - debatable
    Education - most astoundingly
    A new Job - we'll ponder then
    Marriage - not my decision
    The plan - Consult with the 'A' Team and the Mission Impossible Ensemble
    Achieve it - it is done already, only needs a bit and a byte toward physical manifestation. Here be the plan, next . . . "Out there, somewhere . . . just go . . .," Captain Kirk of the Starship Enterprise - smile

Mitch (wink and a smile saying, "Wouldn't that be cool!"

5. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

I want to buy a house this year and be able to have the freedom that I once had.