jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your greatest aspiration and how do you plan to achieve it?

1. TheWorldNow profile image73
    TheWorldNowposted 6 years ago

What is your greatest aspiration and how do you plan to achieve it?

This would work pretty well as a hub too. I wrote one about how I aspire to be President of the United States; I'd love to see what you aspire to do and how you hope to do it!

2. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

Well that would be an advocate, motivational speaker, humanitarian globally!  I hope to do it, by finishing my degree, networking with others already successful around the globe, and work as a team effort. I already have some network started in different places. As well as my home town as well. smile Practice makes perfect, but takes time, dedication, work, and determination. Doesn't happen over night, but  on the right path getting there. smile

3. tmheffernan profile image72
    tmheffernanposted 6 years ago

My greatest aspiration is to see my four children grow up happily and successfully, and to help them achieve there potential however possible.

4. abrarr profile image61
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

well presently i would love to establish my online business and later i would love to establish it

5. frugalfamily profile image75
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I'd like to leave behind a legacy for my children and their children.  I believe I am doing that with multiple publications and living my life as an example.