jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How much salary does a person should make to have s good living?

1. bituinolayquizano profile image60
    bituinolayquizanoposted 5 years ago

How much salary does a person should make to have s good living?

I ask this because I observed that eventhough we get a salary raise each year still we need to add a lot more each year too, to the list of our house hold chores.Why is that?

2. oceanuniverse profile image60
    oceanuniverseposted 5 years ago

I don't think it should matter. I mean as long as you save your money all the time. Really also it depends on what you spend your money on as well. Watching your spending:home, car, cloths, supplies for your home, and etc. Don't get what you don't need like people always tell me-do you want it or do you need it?

1. bituinolayquizano profile image60
      bituinolayquizanoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yes so true oceanuniverse people always think life is getting more expensive from time to time but to sum up everything they spent its almost doubled to their basic needs.But thank god were saving a bit.

3. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

I don't know that there is one specific answer to this question - everyone will have different salary needs because first, everyone has a different idea of what it means to have a "good living" and second, the cost for attaining that "good living" varies substantially in different cities and countries.  For example, in the United States the average home price was slightly more than $220,000 in the year 2010, yet you could buy a single family detached home for about half that in many areas of the south or Midwest, but could hardly buy an apartment for that much in an expensive city like New York or LA

working