jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What are your beliefs about money?

1. manofmystery24 profile image59
    manofmystery24posted 5 years ago

What are your beliefs about money?

2. thegreatghost profile image61
    thegreatghostposted 5 years ago

Well, money is belief. As long as everyone believe in its worth it will worth, while it has no real life usge..maybe you could burn it to get wormer... It is a good idea, as universal payment object, but once when people stop to believe in it there will be some serious problems..

3. Abbasangel profile image74
    Abbasangelposted 5 years ago

Money is a commodity I work for, in order to purchase goods and services. Something I can bless others with.

1. Ann810 profile image81
      Ann810posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree, people with enough money is blessed to be a blessing to others.

4. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

I believe having money can make a person's life a little more comfortable. But the love of money is the root of evil. Having enough or more than enough money can be a blessing for morally-righteous people, and a curse for unrighteous people.

5. Eileen Hughes profile image86
    Eileen Hughesposted 5 years ago

Money is not as important in life as your health.  Yes you cannot live without it but without your health you have no life at all.

I think that as long as you have enough to pay the bills and live reasonably comfortable in a small house and are happy then your life is rich.

Big houses and expensive jewelry will not make you any happier they are just material things.   Lets face it at the moment people are losing their homes to fire disasters and many other things and they do not distinguish from the wealthy to the poor.

So which is more important.  I think health is the most important not money.

6. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I believe that a lack of money (real or perceived) is the root of all evil. Money is a required tool with which one can make their life comfortable, longer, and overall a bit more happy. On the flip side of the coin, poverty isn't exactly fun.

7. michiganman567 profile image83
    michiganman567posted 5 years ago

I trade worthless pieces of paper money for goods and services, therefore, my federal reserve notes have actual value.