jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you spend the money you are earning from Hubpages?

1. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

How do you spend the money you are earning from Hubpages?

Share your story.

2. Tinsky profile image95
    Tinskyposted 5 years ago

I'm only making a small amount at present, but even the first payment was a delightful surprise!  I've been putting the money back into my online writing for my advertising my personal websites which all have links back to Hubpages.

3. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

I receive a payment from Hubpages every month, and when my dog came home from roaming the neighborhood the other day I sat her down on the couch and explained that if Google stops ranking me, and Hubpages stops sending money, that she would no longer be eating. She was devastated but I found her at the PC later that evening answering questions on a dog forum and doing her best to build up backlinks to my hubs.
    Besides buying dog food, I like to buy books from the U.S. (on eBay). That sounds really boring though, doesn´t it?

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A tank of gas or cell phone payment, plus two meals. That's usually how it goes.

5. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 3 years ago

I use it for my christmas shopping money or pay an extra car payment with it. Closer to xmas, I just leave it in the paypal account and pretend i don't have it. It's a nice surprise for my husband when I tell him how much we saved up to spend on christmas for friends and family

working