jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What dream did you have of becoming when you were a kid?

1. LensMan999 profile image52
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What dream did you have of becoming when you were a kid?

Did your dream come true or are you far away from what you have dreamt?

2. Nourhan Yousef profile image59
    Nourhan Yousefposted 4 years ago

A doctor is what I've always dreamt to be in my childhood. Maybe because it's the job that demands high studying levels and to be a genius and whatnot, and I believed I'm that genius when I was a kid.
    But now I've completely changed my mind. I, now, dream of being a teacher and to teach people what's good and what's bad. I just wish to be someone influential enough to change even a bit of the bad present situations we're passing through.

3. Hezekiah profile image88
    Hezekiahposted 4 years ago

Not much of a dream but I always wanted to be a Video game programmer / developer / producer.

4. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 4 years ago

I always wanted to be an excellent NHL hockey player. The sad reality of it is that I am still dreaming that. Now that I have turned 13 for the 4th time maybe I will get drafted into the NHL! What do you think?
    Just kidding, now I still play hockey for pure enjoyment and I have no regrets about not making it to the NHL. I do enjoy playing the game, all-be-it old timers. Our old-timers team is named after the nickname of the Montreal Canadians. Do you know their nickname? It is the Habs (from Habitants); we are the Orlando Re-habs!
    I must admit I still enjoy watching the NHL; especially the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Go Black Hawks! Please don't say Black Hawk down!

5. EJ Lambert profile image74
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

I always wanted to be a big league pitcher.  It was something I enjoyed so much in little league and was actually pretty good at before my weight got out of control.  I also had elbow problems.  I just think it would've been amazing standing on that mound in front of tens of thousands of people trying to strike out some of the greatest athletes in history.