jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you dreamt about a place you never been to?

1. Keyttle profile image60
    Keyttleposted 7 years ago

Have you dreamt about a place you never been to?

But while dreaming it was familiar to you.

2. Mistress of Spice profile image38
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

oh yea! ive been to this beautiful waterfall scenic inmy dreams and it appears am enjoy the view and suddenly am fallin,next i find my partner waking me from this nightmare...is this a place of reality or subconsioncs ive no idea but have been on this dream more then onece..i wonder if i will be able to visit this place inmy dream ever...............

3. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

Hi, this caught my eye, as I have been dreaming for about twenty years, of a place where 'I' live. this other me lives by the sea and in fact in my dream I have moved a few times, I have a dog, not sure about family as I never see them. There is a castle, a military base, and a new town and an old town. I can see it so clearly that if I ever do come across it, I will probably do one of two things. either freak out, or move there! lol in fact I sent this story to a magazine years ago and got it published. I then recieved a letter from a woman who had read it, and said that she also had another 'life' in her dreams! she had family and grandchildren! she had been 'going' there for about ten years! Spooky!

4. L.C. Smith profile image61
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

It happens all the time.  Lately, I've been having dreams that I can play instruments I've never laid my hands on.  I'm pretty darn good on all of them too!  I'm sure there is some psychological explanation for it.  I hope it's a positive one.

5. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

I can dream on whatever I want on to dream on...

working