jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How does getting paid through paypal work?

1. isharkbait profile image94
    isharkbaitposted 4 years ago

How does getting paid through paypal work?

Does it go directly into your bank account, or do you have to do something?

2. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

You have to link your paypal account to a bank account to make money transfer possible. Although you can still transact from paypal to paypal without doing so, you'll be restricted in terms of the amount of money you can send to another account.

3. mackyi profile image66
    mackyiposted 4 years ago

First you have to setup a Paypal account, just like you would set up any other normal account (name, user name, password, etc). You then have to establish a bank account that you would like to have your pay/money electronically credited to.

Once you have provided Paypal with the routing and account number of your bank/account, the final step that you will have to take is to verify that you are indeed the owner of that account. They call this the verification process.

Paypal will then credit your account usually with two payments of a couple of cents. You will then have to check your bank account and correctly tell Paypal how much these two deposits were... and that's it! Now you will be able to have money sent to your account automatically.

4. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

If you are talking about here in Hubpages, when they send you an email,they will say that you got paid and it has gone to your PayPal account. Then it will say how much. If you want it to be transferred to your bank account, then you have to make a request to PayPal to transfer how much you want in your own personal account. It won't go directly to your bank account, you need to request it. It worked for me when I requested my payment to be transferred to my own account. Hope this helps.

working