jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you could go shopping with anyone in the whole world,who would you go with?

1. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

If you could go shopping with anyone in the whole world,who would you go with?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Somebody with a whole lot more money than me and who isn't afraid to share....

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I want to go shopping with Elton John. I bet he has wonderful taste, and buys nothing but the best. He bought Leon Russell a  Motor Home to go back on tour with.

3. swilliams profile image85
    swilliamsposted 3 years ago

I would go shopping with you Penny! Where are we going first and please don't say Walmart. I like Target, but for my fancy items I go to department stores, nonetheless this is your choice. Where are we going?

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

AWWW, Bloomingdales for sure! I adore it! They treat you like royalty, feels great to be in a high end place like that.

2. swilliams profile image85
      swilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I've never been to Bloomingdales, we don't have one in Arizona, they only have 20 locations, I guess your locations. Wow! Your a fancy pants Penny! I'm glad to be one of your followers. :-)

4. lilmissmontana profile image89
    lilmissmontanaposted 3 years ago

Sarah Jessica Parker by far! She is so stylish and I respect her for her fashion forward attitude regardless of her age. The woman has style.

working