If the whole world is reading your post right now, what inspiring message you ca

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)
  1. Edmerlyn Geralde profile image73
    Edmerlyn Geraldeposted 21 months ago

If the whole world is reading your post right now, what inspiring message you can give?

(I know it sounded like pageant question, but who knows one who can read your post will be inspired ..right?)

2. Luke Holm profile image98
    Luke Holmposted 21 months ago

Dear humanity,

Everything that has ever happened has led up to this one moment in time.  Do you realize the significance of this statement?  We are the creators of our reality.  What world do you want to see?  What world do you want to leave behind? 

Love and let others love you.  See that all of life is a reflection of your consciousness.  The more you love, the healthier the world will become. 

There is still magic in the world.  Slow down. Feel it.  Feel your feet upon the earth.  Feel your heart beat.  This is the time for us to thrive.  The only moment is now, so let's begin this new chapter consciously and with positive intent. 

It's all here, now.  Every and any opportunity is available.  You create the world.  It all depends on your will to beget solutions and innovations to the problems of the past.  What comes next is your choice.

Love,

Luke Holm

3. RTalloni profile image91
    RTalloniposted 21 months ago

Seek the only truth that will bring true joy and peace.  Be a grownup.  Do your best to be objective.  Be kind even if a difficult topic must be discussed.  Do not let yourself fall for the lie that there is no right or wrong, no good or evil, then walk through life's journey with integrity.  Don't permit attacks from others to effect you emotionally, but do allow them to help you honestly examine yourself so you can grow as a person.

4. Renata Kell profile image82
    Renata Kellposted 21 months ago

Your strength is the strongest right when you feel the weakest. Life has a way of making us question our strength when the world around us is falling apart. I have found through trials and tragedy that just when I thought I had no more strength I stood tall and the strength was just there. When I had no more fight to give I fought harder than I even knew I could. When the outcome looked bleak and unforgiving without even blinking I walked through it and when I look back on it, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. When it is as bad as it looks and sounds having a positive outlook helps and remembering what is truly important in life eases a lot of stress. Surviving true tragedy and misfortune is part of living, giving up is never the answer, but believing that you can make it through anything is the key to surviving anything. No matter what walks of life we are from you will never be able to avoid all the torment that life has to offer. We are all destined to survive something that makes us weak at the knees and doubt our own streangth. I want my readers to realize that if you ever think that you can't make it through something YOU CAN! I found out that as I began to share my trials and tragedies it does not compare to other stories I have since been told. I have also realized that the one thing that compares across the board is the belief that you can and will get through this. STAY STRONG, NEVER GIVE UP, AND REFLECT ON LIFE WHEN YOU MAKE IT THROUGH A TRIAL OR TRAGEDY. IT WILL PREPARE YOU FOR WHAT MAY COME NEXT

5. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

Calling people you disagree with names does not lead to dialogue or agreement, or even agreement to disagree.
    Calling people you disagree with fascists and then claiming the right to physically fight fascism is fascism. The fact that it is done in the name of love, tolerance, and so forth is just good branding.
    If you want real peace and tolerance, stop calling everyone who disagrees with you evil/stupid/phobic; dehumanizing people while claiming a right to hurt them has enabled mass murders and other evils throughout human history. If you are good, you must stop labeling everyone else who has minor disagreements on ideology or opinions as evil.
    Example: the fundamentalist group that says all must convert or die IS evil, but those who say I don't agree with you and don't want to have to follow your ideological demands simply disagrees.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)