jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Did Bubblews change its layout so people won't make as much money as they did be

1. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 3 years ago

Did Bubblews change its layout so people won't make as much money as they did before

Did Bubblews change its interface to slowdown views to people's posts? It seems posts are not getting as many views as they were on the previous interface.

2. BumblelyBee profile image79
    BumblelyBeeposted 3 years ago

I was kind of afraid of this, haven't checked it out through. Still I heard that they weren't paying out everyone so maybe they need to inorder to make it work.

1. BumblelyBee profile image79
      BumblelyBeeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Tried to check it out but there were too many errors to post shame coz am $5 away from a payout.

2. Glenn Stok profile image98
      Glenn Stokposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes there are a lot of bugs in the new upgrade. They obviously did not do proper testing before going live. Very unprofessional.

3. kalinin1158 profile image99
      kalinin1158posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am $10 away, and I can't bring myself to post another "bubble" after my censorship experience...Oh well

3. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 3 years ago

It looks to me like they changed stuff so that finding stuff (or "whatever" type) is just more difficult by putting "everything" behind the giant pictures, don't make it clear what anything is about, require people to a) be interested at all in what first meets the eye, and b) do a lot of "massive" scrolling before they find something (if they knew what they were looking for in the first place), decide if they want to bother reading it, and then - I guess - go through the whole thing of clicking on the profile of someone who wrote one half-interesting post and hoping there might be more (and that can be a real long shot).

Unless I'm missing something, or unless things aren't finished as far as the changes go (or maybe I need to find another browser or monitor screen - but I don't think so); it looks like they're aiming for the "search engine eyes" (reasonably enough) and de-emphasizing human eyeballs (well...   at least the kind that don't prefer big, elementary-school, pictures with everything).   (Kind of odd when you think that eyeballs-on-ads is kind of the main point on that site - or at least has been.)

Oh well..  It's new in their "change game".  Maybe I've missed something.  Maybe they'll be doing some refining of the changes.  It doesn't help me that so many of my connections had no particular interest in my writing (but I was being "sociable" and not necessarily there for anything other than that, so I connected back); so now if I click on "whatever" to see my own connections I get the page full of stuff I don't care about; and if I click on "everything" there's the "whole mess factor" - and I don't know if they're showing more a screen-full of notifications on there; if they are (at least on my machine/browser) it's taking long enough for more to load for me to think they're only showing "the first x" notifications now.

I just wish we could have the old thing (only in better, less cheesy-looking, colors); or else, like Windows lets people do, something like "view in" (small, medium, large, or extra icons) our choice of words-only, small-pictures only, huge and obnoxious pictures only (that type of thing).  Maybe they already have that now and I just couldn't find it it.   (lol)    I'd suspect they'd prefer that legitimate members actually make some money for themselves and for them (one way or another).   hmm

Note:   Not complaining.  Just observing.  Sometimes the two are confused by some people.

4. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

It's a good question. My earning has dipped to 1/3 of what I used to earn per post. I don't know what makes the new look more preferable to the more fun look it had earlier. But my guess is, they wanted to make the website look more aligned with other popular social networking websites like Twitter and Pinterest. In my opinion, the Facebook look would have been way better smile As to the earnings of people, I think it will gain momentum once the users get used to the interface. Hope so.