jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Which is the BEST online writing site for financial freedom?

1. Vvitta profile image61
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

Which is the BEST online writing site for financial freedom?

There are so many out there, some are scams and some are the real deal. Some used to be good but no longer popular while some of the newer sites are gaining a strong following.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

All of these sites are different by way of earnings.

Some do not pay you at all. Your earnings are paid to you by Adsense and you affiliate companies like Amazon.

Some pay nothing at all. Ezine articles is one such site. No earnings here at all.

Others like Hub pages are revenue sharing sites.   Some tell you outright you get paid not even a penny per 1000 views.

Some sites are for you to earn from sales only if you are an Amazon, etc associate.

Your best earnings are from your own site because you get 100 percent of sales commissions and adsense earnings. 

The bottom line is that if you don't get organic traffic, clicks on ads, and make sales, you earn nothing.

There isn't any one site that is the "magic pill."

1. Ken Juma Kennah profile image34
      Ken Juma Kennahposted 3 years agoin reply to this

www.dopessays.com write about everything. Try them out today

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

can't access that site Ken

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

All things considered, my own web sites are the best earners. I have a site that I haven't updated for four years that's still earning me money every month. I can't imagine what it would earn if I started updating it again, and actively promoted it. It's something I'm considering, even though I'm doing well here at HubPages.

1. ChristinS profile image97
      ChristinSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My experience is the same.  My own sites and blogs are the big earners and I've actually started focusing more on them again since they are the most lucrative and untouched by Google's fits and tantrums smile

4. Daniella Lopez profile image96
    Daniella Lopezposted 3 years ago

My own sites and blogs have always been the most lucrative for me, followed very closely by sites like Constant Content. Hubpages is convenient, because it is a small passive income earner. However, I seriously doubt Hubpages will ever surpass the earning capabilities of personal niche sites that are done well.

5. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Have you heard of WebAnswers? This is a good money maker but you have to be active daily. It is a question and answer website where you answer questions and if your answer gets awarded by the person asking the question you will start earning money. You get paid thru AdSense and if you already got an AdSense account thru Hubpages then that is good. This is a very good site actually.

working