jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to make donations for charity ?

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

How to make donations for charity ?

I want to make donations to charity homes like WWF, old folks, etc but when I log in donation; it requires paypal, cheques. I have paypal but my paypal is not link to bank or credit cards. Is there any other way to donate besides paypal? I don't own a cheque book either.

2. aesta1 profile image90
    aesta1posted 3 years ago

Peachy, I suggest you donate locally wherever you are so you can give cash. I am sure there are worthy charities close to you. Or, you wait until your payment from HP is in your PayPal account and use that money to donate.

1. Author Sam profile image51
      Author Samposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Peachy, you can also donate to me, as am also in need  of a charitable donations too. Not joking.

2. Matexwrites profile image66
      Matexwritesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

sounds great peachy, keep helping others in life, it makes a great impact for them.

3. Marie Flint profile image91
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

Why don't you enter your bank information into your PayPal account? I don't have any trouble with mine. Besides, when Hub Pages pays you, how will PayPal disperse the money?

4. Susan Guinn profile image74
    Susan Guinnposted 3 years ago

Peachpurple, When you sign up for Paypal, you have to be linked to something, rather it be a credit card, debit card or banking. You can use snail mail and send them a money order? If it is local  you can go there in person to make a cash donation.

working