jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Proudest moment of your life?

1. Jojo Yousef profile image72
    Jojo Yousefposted 2 years ago

Proudest moment of your life?

2. 4FoodSafety profile image76
    4FoodSafetyposted 2 years ago

When one of our children excel. The parenting process is so difficult and you never know what you will get and to see our children grow and excel offers the VERY best memories!

3. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 2 years ago

It is difficult to recall the particularly proudest moments of my life but I can recall one where I felt this.   But it was more than pride.  It contained also feelings of happiness, gratefulness and yet tinged with sadness all moulded into one.   It was the day I knew, after a battery of physical, aptitude and psychological testing that I knew I been selected to go to the Antarctic as an expeditioner.     I'd tried in 1961 and failed.  Again in 1963, made the short list but was unable to go due unforseen circumstances.   Then, at forty years of age in 1977 I finally 'made the cut.' and was selected to go.

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years ago

Just thinking back and it seems odd to me to realize it but I think it was the day my son got married. He was so handsome and in service and marrying a beautiful sweet girl that I really loved too and I think my heart just swelled with pride more that day than any.